2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $18,757 - $26,355
- No trim specified for this review
- Goodl looking with comfortable ride and good gas mileage
- Interior good use some more upgrades
Purchased As New
I'm going to bet Dave o doesn't really own a chevy he's probably a tundra boy. I've never heard of someone having so many problems within a year I also want to know what you were doing when the back window just supposedly exploded all over your boys I'm calling you out on this one it's a bogus review. This is a great truck to own I've owned three previous silverados one of them had 139000 miles when traded in had no major problems. Quit spreading lies and just own up to the fact you own a tundra and wrote a poorly biased review
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.