2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LTZ Long Box shown
- $20,935 - $29,791
- No trim specified for this review
- transmission(6 spd),interior,exterior,ride,4wd,fuel mgmnt system
Purchased As New
I have had this truck for about 2 months now and I continue to be impressed.I am still learning all the stuff it can do.I just finished using the tow/haul mode on back country roads.All I can say is,awesome.It works like a dream on the down hills.You hardly even need to touch the brakes before the tranny starts down shifting.It responds quickly as soon as it hits the upgrade.Of course the 4wd system is excellent.Also recommend the 3.08 axle if not going to be towing more than 7000lbs.My recommended setup is 5.3l engine,6spd trans.,3.08 axle,hd trailer package.Fuel mileage is ok at 16-17mpg combined but service says it is low and will check at 1st oil change.Should be at about 18-19mpg at least.Service will check and adjust at oil change.I can't say enough good about this truck and I highly recommend it to any one looking for a 4wd pickup.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.