2002 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
2WD LT Short Box shown
- $4,712 - $8,007
The 2002 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 12 trims,... read more ranging from the 2WD Short Box to the 4WD LT Long Box. The 2002 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram 1500 Quad Cab 4X2, the Ford F-150 SuperCab 4x4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 2WD Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The 4WD LT Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 Silverado 1500 Extended Cab is a carryover from 2001.
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.