2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT1 Standard Box shown
- $6,074 - $9,369
- No trim specified for this review
- Beautiful looking truck; good power; comfortable interior and ride; 30 plus gallon fuel tank.
- Center console does not fold down on W/T model; 30 plus gallon fuel tank.
I bought this truck in late December of 2005. I probably would have gotten the 4.3, but the 4.8 has about the same fuel economy and V-8's are more fun. The small V-8 is just what I expected as far as power is concerned; good, but not shocking. Before I hit 10,000 miles, I upgraded to a single performance muffler with dual exhaust pipes for sound and performance. This improved my gas mileage by about two or three miles per gallon. This does not seem like much unless you to drive a truck that costs over 75 dollars to fill the tank.
Overall I am very happy with this truck. It has a unique, mean looking front-end and really slick-looking tail lights. I occasionally tow a loaded covered trailer and, even though you can tell its there, it pulls it without a problem.
17 out of 17 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.