1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD
Fleetside Long Box shown
- $4,266 - $4,833
The 1999 Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the Fleetside Short Box to the LS Fleetside Long Box. The 1999 Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X4, the Ford F150 LD Regular Cab Styleside 4X4, and the GMC All-New Sierra 1500 Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.