2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $8,286 - $12,131
- No trim specified for this review
- Has a lot of leg room, front and back. Ok fuel mileage. cruises just fine on the autobahn
- Wipers go crazy on their own even when off. Fabric doesnt wear well with car seats.
Several parts have had to be replaced. First the drive line split in half, then an air bag wire got pinched in the seat. Had to replace the pullies cause they were making too much noise.
Otherwise the truck is perfect for hualing the family around. And makes moving from place to place easy. It wont get stuck in snow.
I'm in the military, stationed in Germany. If I didnt have a truck I dont know what I would do. With the amount of luggage required for two adults, a baby and a toddler. I'm glad I have my truck.
If I was ever in an accident, especially over here. I trust that my chevy truck will keep me alive. A BMW would end up being squashed like a bug on my bumper.
As for those who dont like to read their owners manual. Chevy has changed a few things with the front bumper. The air dam is removable for off roading. Now as for hitting rocks and stumps and such. Sounds like you might need a lift or bigger tires.
Is there anything that I would change? I would get rid of the govener and Lin-X the underside.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.