2007 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT1 Standard Box shown
- $10,535 - $12,624
- confortable seats, lots of power, auto 4 wheel drive is great, styling is good
- front bumber too much plactic, middle upper storage too wide, seat betls not easy to use
The truck i great I had an 2006 before and overall it is improved and i liked the 2006 truck The olny thing ZI do not like is seatbelts are more acward to get to than in 2006 and the middle storgage is too wide crouds you. I love the styling , the power the ride. The new dash is geat love the gages. The controls are easy to use and can be used with gloves on easily....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- it takes you from point A to point B. nothing else.
- ugly truck, too plain. worst looking chevy truck i have ever seen
ugliest chevy truck i have ever seen. very plain, not enough power, and rides very uncomfortable like a chevy. There is a saying "I WOULD RATHER PUSH A FORD THAN DRIVE A CHEVY." in this matter i would take dodge or ford trucks over this new chevy truck. old version chevy trucks are better looking....read morehide
7 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.