2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT1 Standard Box shown
- $13,024 - $15,457
- BRAKES-TRANSMISSION-WIPERS-WINDOW HANDLE -PAINT JOB
problem after problem - fanbelt replaced around 8,000 km. pulley not aliend properly not covered wipers fell off -not covered -window handle broke -steering part replaced 58,000 transmission broke at this moment 71,000km cost around 5,000 not covered PS: AND I BABY MY MACHINES....read morehide
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great curves, great on fuel, good power, a blast off road
- suspension a little stiff, but still not that bad
Traded my 99 2dr tahoe in on it March 08, drove directly to Alaska from Phoenix, AZ. No problem whatsoever except XM radio no signal throughout most of Yukon territory. The best priced truck for sure. Easy to change oil, tons of room under the hood. I love this truck and it should be the last truck I ever purchase. -Don PHX, AZ...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Well built, very tight,very nice pickup truck
- Ugly exterior and quarter panels.
We traded in our 2001 silverado work truck with 95k on it for the new body style 2008 silverado. The new truck is vastly improved on an already great truck. The biggest improvements are the fully boxed frame, the new front suspension( coil overs), and the new rack and pinion steering. I loved the old truck but am still glad we got a new one. The dealer gave me a mint($8000.00) for the old truck and sold me the new truck right. We are in a brand new truck for $298.00/ month. I love it!...read morehide
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.