2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Regular Cab
2WD LS Short Box shown
- $3,294 - $5,708
The 2000 Silverado 1500 Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the 2WD Short Box to the 4WD LS Long Box. The 2000 Silverado 1500 Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Club Cab, the Ford F-150 LD Flareside 4X4, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 2WD Short Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. The 4WD LS Long Box is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 1500 Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.