2006 Chevrolet Silverado 1500HD Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT3 Standard Box shown
- $12,986 - $13,133
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride is Firm, but comfortable. Good Power from 6.0 engine
- Poor Fuel Economy, 13 - 14 MPG with 2 Wheel Drive model
Truck drives and handles very good. Ride is firm with heavy suspension but quality seats make for a comfortabe feel. Little load on rear tires makes handling on slick surfaces a little tricky when box is empty. I needed this vehicle for towing capabilities and didn't feel the 2500HD was neccessary. I am very happy with Truck but hoped for better economy.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.