2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 4WD 4-Door Extended Cab
Short Box shown
- $5,608 - $7,192
The 2000 Silverado 2500 4WD 4-Door Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available... read more in 6 trims, ranging from the Short Box to the LT Long Box. The 2000 Silverado 2500 4WD 4-Door Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Ford F-250 SD Crew Cab LWB, the Ford F-250 SD SuperCab SWB, and the GMC Sierra 2500 Extended Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the Short Box, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the LT Long Box.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500 4WD 4-Door Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.