1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Extended Cab 2WD
LT Fleetside Short Box shown
- $3,671 - $4,741
The 1999 Silverado 2500 Extended Cab 2WD is a 3-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the Fleetside Short Box to the LT Fleetside Long Box. The 1999 Silverado 2500 Extended Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Club Cab 4X2, the Ford F250 SD SuperCab LWB, and the GMC Current-Generation Sierra 2500.
Upon introduction, the Fleetside Short Box is equipped with a standard 5.3 V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The LT Fleetside Long Box is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500 Extended Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.