1999 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Regular Cab 2WD
LS Fleetside shown
- $3,257 - $3,699
The 1999 Silverado 2500 Regular Cab 2WD is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 4 trims,... read more ranging from the Heavy Duty Fleetside to the LS Fleetside. The 1999 Silverado 2500 Regular Cab 2WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2, the Ford F250 SD Regular Cab, and the GMC Current-Generation Sierra 2500.
Upon introduction, the Heavy Duty Fleetside is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The LS Fleetside is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 270-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500 Regular Cab 2WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.