2000 Chevrolet Silverado 2500 Regular Cab
4WD LS Long Box shown
- $2,992 - $5,461
The 2000 Silverado 2500 Regular Cab is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the 2WD Heavy Duty Long Box to the 4WD LS Long Box. The 2000 Silverado 2500 Regular Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Regular Cab 4X2, the GMC Classic Sierra 2500, and the GMC Sierra 2500 Regular Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 2500 Regular Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.