2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $36,290 - $46,665
- No trim specified for this review
- Where I am fuel cost is not an issue - Back home it will be costly
- Ride is rough, but this is what I want
Purchased As New
Bought this truck brand new, and I simply love it. You can go everywhere with full load and towing another vehicle and you hardly can feel it. If you are looking for smooth ride like an SUV with the benefit of a truck go for the 1500. If you wanna drive a truck and hit the sand dunes fully loaded go for the 2500 HD. If you wanna scare all motorist on the freeway get the 3500. Gentleman, being in a truck of this size is a hoppy. Do not do it if you are a fan.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.