2009 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT1 Long Box shown
- $17,146 - $22,263
- Good mileage for a full size truck with over 300hp
- some interior trim is a bit cheap feeling ride is rougher then f150
Been a Great Truck so far I haul some very heavy loads with it and seems to handle the workload fine. But it is a truck its not gonna ride like a cadillac
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- Most comfortable ride in a full size pick up. My wife even drives it!
- Could get some better gas mileage. Not fuel economical.
See the brief pros and cons above. I do love my new Silverado very much!
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks alright
- Poor resale value, too many breakdowns
Poor quality. Price would be lower if the UAW wasn't lining their pockets. Stick with the Toyota full size trucks for a better value.
2 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- powerful and decent gas mileage
I drove them all and the chevy price and ride sold me. The import trucks lacked a smooth ride and just felt cheap. The chevy had great fit and finish and the price was the best.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.