2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT2 Long Box shown
- $13,407 - $18,781
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT POWER, LOTS OF ROOM, VERY COMFORTABLE, VERY ENJOYABLE.
- THEY PUT VERY TINY DONUTS ON THIS VEHICLE FOR TIRES.
I CHANGED THE 245/75/16 TO 285/75/16 THE RIDE WAS SMOOTHER AND THE TRUCK LOOKED ALOT SPORTIER. THE 6.0 VORTEC ENGINE IS VERY POWERFUL AND HAS GREAT GITTY UP AND GO. INTERIOR IS FANTASTIC VERY COMFORTABLE AND ROOMY.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.