2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LTZ Standard Box shown
- $13,407 - $18,781
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy 14/19, stylish, better than a ford, rides nice
- rear cupholders are for no use
I bought my silverado 2500 and i love it. it gets great mileage. i tried the ford and got 9/13 compared to 14/18. It also hauls more. i dont care what ford says about the f-150 hauling 11,000 pounds. it pulls 9,200 compared to the chevy pulling 10,500. my 2500 pulls more than that, though.It turns amazingly. I feel like i am riding on a cloud! even when i'm towing! i also like that there is one simple button to push and bam! theres your towing ball. I love my Chevy. It is perfect
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.