2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $8,335 - $9,518
- No trim specified for this review
- LT1 package nice on big trcuk, ride is steady, OnStar Diagnostics email, King of the Road feeling
- MPG, pricey for a Reg Cab, rake
I have the LT1 with fog lamps, Onstar, XM, DIC, Power seats. Nice features. Drives nice, drives straight. King of the road in traffic. I really like this truck but mpg is a killer at the pump...
Unloaded in city with no air 12.5 with air 11
Unloaded on hwy with no air at 55-60 17 with air 15.5
Unloaded on hwy with air at 75 fromNew Orleans to Panama City, FL 13.5
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.