2006 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD Regular Cab 4WD User Reviews
Work Truck Long Box shown
- $10,047 - $12,525
- No trim specified for this review
- The fuel economy is good for the level of power delivered. Great warranty.
- Cheap looking interior surfaces, Trailer light plug is mounted too low and is easily damaged.
I am 19 years old and this is my first brand new truck. I worked hard to earn the money to buy it, and it is the only major purchase I have ever made without buyers remorse. I LOVE MY TRUCK. I live and work on a farm in an agricultural community. This truck is one of the best around. It is willing to take the constant abuse of a farm truck (rough roads, heavy loads, thick dust) and come back for more. I have very little to complain about with this truck. The 6.0L engine I feel is the perfect balance of power and economy for a truck of this type, and is destined to become one of GMs great engines. I feel it has replace the 350 as chevys workhorse small block. This truck is only 5 months old and has nearly 20,000 miles on it. I feel that it will provide me with many many more miles to come, and when It finaly disintegrates around me I will buy whatever equivilant GM has at the time. (I would love a Hydrogen one!)
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1854 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $45,905
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.