2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT3 Long Box SRW shown
- $12,891 - $15,719
- The fuel economy is getting better but still needs to improve
- I have not found anything wrong with it yet
Chevrolet now needs a even bigger truck, just for us guys that like alot of muscle and stength.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- ITS A CHEVY
- THERE ARE NONE
I HAVE OWNED SEVERAL 3500 SERIES CREWCAB 4WD AND FOUND THAT IT HAS PROVEN MORE TRUCK THAN NECESSARY IN MOST SITUATIONS..ONLY AFTER ACQUIRING THE 45OO KODIAK CREWCABS, WITH THE MONROE PICKUP CONVERSION, BOTH IN 2WD AND 4WD, HAS CHEVY OUTDONE THEMSELVES WITH THESE TRUCKS..GENERAL MOTORS HAS LITERALLY BUILT "THE ROLLS ROYCE OF TRUCKS"!!!!!!...read morehide
21 out of 24 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.