2001 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Extended Cab
2WD LT [Discontinued] shown
- $5,605 - $8,720
The 2001 Silverado 3500 Extended Cab is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 8 trims,... read more ranging from the 2WD to the 4WD LT With OnStar. The 2001 Silverado 3500 Extended Cab's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram Quad Cab 4X2, the Ford F-350 SD DRW Crew Cab SWB, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Extended Cab.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the 2WD, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the 4WD LT With OnStar.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 3500 Extended Cab
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.