2006 Chevrolet Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD
LT1 Long Box SRW shown
- $11,785 - $14,681
The 2006 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD is a 2-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the Work Truck Long Box DRW to the LT1 Long Box SRW. The 2006 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD's closest competitors include the Dodge Ram 3500 Regular Cab 4X4, the GMC Sierra 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD, and the GMC Sierra 3500 Regular Cab 4WD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard on the Work Truck Long Box DRW, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on the LT1 Long Box SRW.
The 2006 Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2005.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Chevrolet Truck Silverado 3500 Regular Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.