2011 Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
LTZ Standard Box SRW shown
- $26,050 - $34,567
- No trim specified for this review
- The front end of this truck can really handle a load.
- Wish the Ford did not have more ponies in the gas engine.
Purchased As New
This is a great truck. It carries my my new 4,000 lb camper with no problem or sway. I had to brake hard on the freeway with the camper on and the front end didn't even budge. The truck shifts down for you when go down hill. Six speed transmission is smooth and efficient. The manual touch shift is great for gravel mountain roads and four wheeling. The ride is unbelievably smooth and quiet. Bose stereo is the best. Love the blue tooth on the steering wheel.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.