2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT1 Short Box shown
- $10,016 - $12,787
- Comfort and Reliability
- OEM tires wear out quickly.
Purchased As New
I have owned my truck for six years now and have just short of 114K miles. This was my first truck and I could not be happier. I have added a hard tonneau cover, nerf bars and kept the maintenance up on the truck. No major issues at all, the rear axle bearing will be in rough shape around 90-95K, if you hear a whining while coasting down the interstate off the gas that is the sign you need to replace that bearing. I expect to get another 114K out of this truck before I even think about looking at a new model....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very roomy but not recommended for soldiers who are PCSing to Italy, just trust me on this one.
- ...the only thing I can think of and maybe its because Im in Italy is its a little wide on the turns
I LOVE IT! GREAT GREAT GREAT, Excellent. I have the Long Wheel Base and the extended cab. Me, my wife and two kids ride great from Bragg to Lower Alabama in this very comfortably and the gas milage is great!
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.