2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
LS Long Box shown
- $11,430 - $14,738
The 2007 Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available... read more in 13 trims, ranging from the Work Truck Standard Box to the LT3 Long Box.
Upon introduction, the Work Truck Standard Box is equipped with a standard 4.8-liter, V8, 285-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. The LT3 Long Box is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2007 Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 4WD is a carryover from 2006.
13 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Chevrolet Truck Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 4WD
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.