2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
LS Long Box shown
- $11,430 - $14,738
- No trim specified for this review
- looks good,good value for the $ with the LT1 package
- 16 MPG,quality issues
traded a base 4x4 5.3 03 chevy in on this
bought the LT1 extended cab 4x4 4.8 thinking i would get a better
quality truck--wellll on the way home with 22 miles showing the
steering wheel developed a noise--got a new part put in the steering
assembly and that took care of my problem--i thought--
next the lower dash panel was loose and needed clips after that was
fixed the driver seat has started popping everytime i get in,while
driving,and when getting out--there is no dealer fix so i have to
endure that,now the driver back swing out door is squeaking on and
off, the lower dash panel is loose again--i like my truck but with the quality issues i am already looking after less than 2 months of ownership for a replacement truck
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.