2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
Work Truck Standard Box shown
- $6,698 - $9,778
- No trim specified for this review
- V-6 gives great gas mileage & is absolutely reliable, cruises very well
- ride is a little rough over bumps
If you are looking for the best full size truck you can buy, this is it. I've got a 2006 4.3L V-6 with about 33,000 miles on it and it has never given me one bit of trouble. It doesn't even use any oil. All I have ever needed to do was change the oil occasionally and put gas in it. No vibration, no rattles, no air noise, still looks and drives like brand new. Standard a/c and tilt wheel, no worries.
8 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $45,9050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.