2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 1500 Regular Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT1 Standard Box shown
- $6,698 - $9,778
- No trim specified for this review
- Still a good looking truck even with new designed silverado available.
- Traded an LT with leather seats and the LS seats are not as nice.
Traded my 03 Silverado extended cab LT 4X4 for the LS single cab with the locking rear instead of a 4X4. My LT was the top of the line for 03 and had more accessories than I can recall. Found out after owning the LT that I never used about 60% of the features. Qualified for the GMC 0% financing and bought the 07 classic. I like the look of the new design; however, like the money I am saving by buying the old style. The 07 runs great and the 4.8 is only 10 HP less than the 5.3 in my 03. Truck runs well and is more pratical. Most updated vehicles (like the silverado) have their share of problems that are usually worked out by the 2nd year of production so I feel comfortable with the old body style. The price was great and I am satisified with the truck.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.