2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 2500HD Crew Cab 4WD User Reviews
LT2 Standard Box shown
- $13,665 - $17,218
- No trim specified for this review
- Great great, solid, quality construction. Fantastic power, quiet, smooth Allison transmisison.
- Wish the wheel wells had better trim to keep out mud and gunk from collecting.
This is my 4th Chevy pickup and first diesel. The biggest selling point is how quiet this truck is. There are gas engines out there that are louder, but no where near as powerful or fuel efficient. I only have about 1200 miles but the fuel milage has already increased from 17 to 19 MPG during steady cruising.
This truck handles wonderfully and better than a truck this big has a right to. Much better than my 98 Silverado, and that wasn't a slouch either.
When you shut the doors, it is just a rock solid sound. Nothing tinny or cheap.
Yeah it isn't cheap, but you get what you pay for and it is no more expensive than Fords or Dodges and the quality is much higher.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.