2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic 3500 Crew Cab 2WD User Reviews
LT2 Long Box DRW shown
- $12,585 - $15,527
- economy is great for such a heavy vehicle and also is a 6.6 turbo diesel
- the ride is a little rough but with such good and big captain leather seats the problem is solve
Overall the truck is great is big is heavy the out side looks big and tought with great aerodinamics the interior is in big captain leather seats that make the rough ride a better one is a truck that hauls tought and heavy equipment in my case i haul a 36 foot boat and it has no problem in the ramp that 6.6 duramax makes the job easy the economy in my truck is 20 in city 25 to 30 in highway my truck has with me 4 months and already has 12.000 miles and i haven`t had no problems . the only bad thing that i have find out in this truck is the sound in the brakes sometimes they clank and the other is the rough ride but that`s normal as ,matter or fact is a dually 3500 you can`t ask for more i`ll give this truck a 10 one of the most long lasting trucks in the road chevy...read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.