2007 Chevrolet Silverado Classic SS User Reviews
Extended Cab Standard Box 2WD shown
- this is the best truck ever, it rides really smooth and looks great!
- It is too fast
I would never want to drive another truck, this truck is the absolute best. I love the stlye, the way it drives and it is very roomy in the inside.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- not bad on fuel 16 city 19 hwy
- ride is nice and cmfortable
the truck is bad it is quick and will put you back in your seat when you hit the gas my truck is silver ss with stainless steel letters with chrome 20' wheels very rare have not seen one like mine i get alot compliments on it
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Pushes you back in your seat when you stomp on the gas! What else would you want?!
- Should've came with rear disk brakes from the factory.
2006 2wd SS straight from the dealer is good. Throw on some headers(JBA) Intake(Volant) Magnaflow exhaust and get it tuned and it's a whole different ballgame! These mods added roughley 50-60 horses and tons more torque! Who cares about the gas mileage!
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great and hauls butt. Stereo is awsome. Ride is great and 16mpg
- air cond makes a gurgling noise when I make a sharp low speed turn.
I drive a 2005 AWD and live in snow country. Even with the low profile all season tires I think it is better than the 4x4's I've owned in the past. This truck hooks up with all four wheels instead of one front and one rear like the four bys. It pulls my comp ski boat so well I forget its back there. I smile constantly while driving. I just wish there was a cheap way to make it faster so I can scare myself....read morehide
2 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great style and a smooth ride with ton of power.
- Gas mileage and the dirty looks you get from gas conscious extremists.
Considering that in todays market the big "gas mileage" delima makes this vehicle look excessive and has a "typical American" feel. But what happened to enjoying the vehicle you are driving? My SS is such a pleasure to drive I even have good time taking it to the gas station. It has a great launch off the line and has enough power to tow anything within reason. It's a great vehicle for anyone that can appreciate the history of the SS. I have over 60k(2003 Silverado SS AWD) miles on mine and it is still running strong....read morehide
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- it looks mean,it van hall anything
- it might not fit in your garage
This truck is tough, fast, and can toe an 18 weeler. I toe my boat out to the lake no problem.It also attracts the ladies.
4 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.