2005 Chevrolet Silverado Hybrid [Regional Availability]
1500 Extended Cab LS 2WD shown
- Not Available
The 2005 Silverado Hybrid [Regional Availability] is a 4-door, 5-passenger full size pickup, available in... read more two trims, the 1500 Extended Cab LS 2WD and the 1500 Extended Cab LS 4WD.
Upon introduction, the 1500 Extended Cab LS 2WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. The 1500 Extended Cab LS 4WD is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 295-horsepower, hybrid engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2005 Silverado Hybrid [Regional Availability] is a carryover from 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Chevrolet Truck Silverado Hybrid [Regional Availability]
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Green
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.