2004 Chevrolet SSR
The 2004 SSR is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Base. The 2004 SSR's... read more closest competitors include the Aston Martin DB9, the Porsche 911 Carrera 4S, and the Toyota MR2 Spyder.
Upon introduction, the SSR is equipped with a standard 5.3-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2004 SSR is all-new for 2004.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.