2006 Chevrolet SSR
The 2006 SSR is a 2-door, 2-passenger luxury pickup, available in one trim only, the Base.
Upon introduction,... read more the SSR is equipped with a standard 6.0-liter, V8, 400-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2006 SSR is a carryover from 2005.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Chevrolet Ssr
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.