2005 Chevrolet Uplander Cargo Van User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- lots of potential, just not there yet
- bad gas mileage, tons of service issues, already had engine replaced,
We bought an uplander, having been totally sold on all of the features it offers for the family. I have to say that yes, it is a very versitile van, but not what I would consider a reliable vehicle for the family. Many service issues, and our crank shaft broke on the Highway, total shut down of the entire vehicle, and the entire engine had to be replaced, and with a total of 2200 miles on the car! The van has many issues with sensors and doors not closing, and basically it is such a new model that the service people are unable to help because they had never seen problems like those before, or the problems are computer issues and we have to wait till the computer person is on duty. Tons of head aches! We have had the car since April, and already have 20 days in the shop! Beware of brand new models, they definatley have to work out some kinks!
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.