1999 Chevrolet Venture Cargo Van
Extended 4DR shown
The 1999 Venture Cargo Van is a 4-door, 2-passenger mini van, available in one trim only, the Extended 4DR.... read more The 1999 Venture Cargo Van's closest competitor is the Ford Windstar Cargo.
Upon introduction, the Venture Cargo Van is equipped with a standard 3.4-liter, V6, 185-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Vans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.