2005 Chevrolet Aveo User Reviews
LS Sedan shown
- $3,171 - $4,242
- No trim specified for this review
- decent fuel economy for an American car, Take advantage of Red Tag sale..do your homework first.
- not enough room in back seats for baby seat + 1 adult.
As a second car or a means to go back and forth to work this car is ideal. The LT version comes with some upgrades such as power everything and a nice sunroof. The lack of space in the rear seat is made up by a larger trunk space. ( large stroller + ) This is still a compact car by all means with a friendly price tag. As a former toyota owner (echo) I'm a lot happier with the overall "look" of the Aveo. However, They could've done better in the GPM department. Another big draw back is the resale price of this vehicle so make sure you Know what you want before you buy it. (kbb.com)
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles