2010 Chevrolet Aveo User Reviews
1LT 4-Door shown
- $7,526 - $9,642
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel Economy. Good Airconditioning. Good Maneovrability
- Does not speed up from stationery as would be expected
Purchased As New
Apart from once I had the wiper water bursted on a bump, I have never had issues though I might say is quite early to say since it is barely 4 months old from date of purchse from NMI motors Nigeria. Generally, I will recommend it so far for guys like me that like small trustworthy operational cars. It may not be as quite as some others but really I see nothing wrong. It is not noisy also.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles