1997 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
- $1,442 - $2,447
- No trim specified for this review
- Runs strong. 136k miles and sounds like a new engine. T-Tops. Style
- Engine is placed far back. Hard to work on.
Purchased As Used
I had bought my 97 camaro off a lot for $3500. I replaced about $1000 worth of parts. Tune up, waterpump, belt etc. It lasted me 3+ years and I still have it and love it. T-Tops are great.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles