2012 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
Coupe 2LT shown
- $19,290 - $29,910
- No trim specified for this review
- Great look, good power for V6, great ride
- Little difficulty getting in and out.
Purchased As New
Best car I've owned in 55 years of driving. I have received more favorable comments on the looks of this car than all cars I have owned in the past. I'm 71 years old and feel 50 years younger driving this car!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,810 - $35,1700 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles