2012 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
Coupe 2LT shown
- $19,290 - $29,910
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy is good,unless you get on it at every red light.
- ride is a little rough because of the new FE4 performance supension.
Purchased As New
I think the 2012 Camaro handles much better than 2010-2011cars.I have not had any mechanical problems with the Camaro, the engine runs strong it is a high performace machine.The sport seats are very comfortable. The blind spots I took care of with a simple 2" convex mirrora on the outside of the car.Everywhere I go people give long looks at the car,and I get many questions about it.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles