2012 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
Coupe 2LS shown
- $19,290 - $29,910
- No trim specified for this review
- People constantlly compliment the looks
- Visibility can be a problem when backing in a parking lot. No problem on the highway
Purchased As New
I'm 75 years old and I finally got my first Camaro, a black 2LT. I've had lots of nice cars in my life including a 68 GTO and numerous foreign models but this is by far the best. I can only imagine how an SS would go because this thing has plenty of power. It makes me feel a lot younger than my years and I'm getting 26 MPG.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles