2012 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
Coupe 1LT shown
- $19,290 - $29,910
- No trim specified for this review
- People constantlly compliment the looks
- Visibility can be a problem when backing in a parking lot. No problem on the highway
Purchased As New
I'm 75 years old and I finally got my first Camaro, a black 2LT. I've had lots of nice cars in my life including a 68 GTO and numerous foreign models but this is by far the best. I can only imagine how an SS would go because this thing has plenty of power. It makes me feel a lot younger than my years and I'm getting 26 MPG.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles