2013 Chevrolet Camaro
ZL1 Convertible shown
- $23,345 - $59,545
- $22,411 - $57,163
The 2013 Camaro is a 2-door, 4-passenger SC, or SCCV, available in 12 trims, ranging from the 1LS Coupe to... read more the ZL1 Convertible.
Upon introduction, the 1LS Coupe is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 323-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard. The ZL1 Convertible is equipped with a standard 6.2-liter, V8, 580-horsepower, supercharged engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed m transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed a transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. W...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Targeting Younger, Wealthier Buyers with New Corvette
The Chevrolet Corvette, either correctly or incorrectly, has been considered the official vehicle ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles