2013 Chevrolet Camaro User Reviews
ZL1 Convertible shown
- $23,345 - $59,545
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy, looks good, drives great,
- blind spot on drivers side, Color requires frequent washing so it looks good
Purchased As New
Got the car almost a week ago, I call it my new love. Love to drive it, take the long way home just so I can drive it longer. Everybody that sees it comments on what a nice car it is. Never have I felt like this about a car before. Was love a first sight. My first car I ever had was a red camaro, always said I was going to get another one, and I did!
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles