2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
LS Sedan shown
- $1,333 - $3,615
The 2000 Cavalier is a 2- or 4-door, 5-passenger family coupe, sports coupe, convertible, or family sedan,... read more available in 5 trims, ranging from the Coupe to the Z24 Convertible [Discontinued]. The 2000 Cavalier's closest competitors include the Ford Mustang, the Mazda MX-5 Miata, and the Volkswagen Cabrio.
Upon introduction, the Coupe is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 115-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 3-speed automatic transmission, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive are optional. The Z24 Convertible [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Convertibles
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles