2005 Chevrolet Cobalt User Reviews
LS Coupe shown
- $4,471 - $6,768
- The Lexus of small cars. Way to go Chevy.
- Though the Ecotec engine is miserly you still have to put gas in it from time to time.
Excellent lines. Looks like a Lexus. Inside and Out. Electric power steering. Excellent ride. QuietSteel, laminated glass, long-throw suspension, Jetta type hydraulic bushings in rear trailing arms for an oh so smooth ride. Excellent overall design. Excellent engine, developed with a team of world class engineers in Europe that were able to use honda's 4 cylinder patents due to a trade between GM and Honda. These Ecotec engines can be tricked out to over a 1000 Horses. This is a premium small car, in every sense of the word Premium, except Price....read morehide
78 out of 86 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice styling outside, smooth engine
- Interior quality very poor. Door arm rest too cheap. Fit and finish inside very cheap.
Styling outside is attractive, and engine ok. However, that is about all I liked about this vehicle. The inside looks like cheap plastic. The seats are not well done, not enough lateral support.
Braking is very pad. Locks up on every test I did from 80km, 100km or 120km.
58 out of 112 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- The Cobalt is the sweetest, sharpest car in the Buckeye State!!!!!!!!!
I think that the Cobalt-named for the element and the shade of bright blue-is going to sell like hot cakes by 2010.
32 out of 51 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial ...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles