2005 Chevrolet Cobalt User Reviews
LS Coupe shown
- $4,471 - $6,768
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage. Very hard to get into if you lock key inside.
- radio locks, tapping sound like someone rapping on trunk
Purchased As New
I have owned car since April 2005. Tapping sound like someone rapping on trunk started after a month. Chevrolet not able to tell me why. Clock frequently resets itself to 12:00. Key gets stuck in ignition frequently, too.
Also, car had 1,005 miles on it when I bought it. I did not realize the trip register was reset to zero until after I bought it. Dealer rep told me they were allowed to sell it as new.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Volt: An Electric Meditation on the Future
The Chevrolet Volt is the first production car I’ve driven that feels like the future.My initial g...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles