2005 Chevrolet Cobalt User Reviews
- $4,471 - $6,768
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent fuel economy, good looking, fun to drive.
- Cloth seat covering materal feels cheap.
Purchased As New
On highway trip I average 34.5 mpg, everyday 60% city/40% highway I get 30.5 mpg. Lowest I have seen is during snow and it was getting 24.3 mpg. I have 73,000 miles on mine, and had the drivers side power window motor go out and interior blower fan was making noise, its was just outside of warranty but they went ahead and fixed them for free anyways.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles