2005 Chevrolet Cobalt User Reviews
LS Coupe shown
- $4,471 - $6,768
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas milage, lots of power, comfortable seats, big trunk
- Some interior paint peeling, sometimes noises
Purchased As Used
I bought this car in March 2011, and it only had 54,000 miles. It looks awesome, and runs great. Although I'm glad I got the extended warrenty, had to have some engine work done, and the heater core leaked, but it was all covered. Aside from the repairs, which my selling dealer fixed, it runs great. I really like this car, and I'm going to keep it for awhile.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Chevrolet News & Articles
Chevrolet unveils its SEMA lineup [w/video]
Hype surrounding this year's Specialty Equipment Market Association ( SEMA) show next month started ...Read Full Review
Chevrolet Camaro SS Convertible: Fast Fall Driving
I drove the Chevrolet Camaro after Labor Day. In my mind, autumn is prime convertible season. Wh...Read Full Review
Chevrolet says Corvette ZR1 not under consideration
Don't expect a halo ZR1 model to follow on the heels of the all-new Corvette Z06, says Chevrolet...Read Full Review
Chevrolet unveils 580-hp Camaro ZL1 convertible
General Motors has released some early details about its most powerful Chevy convertible of all-time...Read Full Review
- More Chevrolet News & Articles